- I get really emotional on a wedding day. I will cry, laugh loudly, probably try and cartwheel if I get too excited. I really do feel honored to be there and get caught up in the day.
- I swear, sometimes a lot. I can’t help it, it comes with the passion behind my job and the incredible people I work with.
- I’m a hugger. If we meet, you have approximately 5 seconds to facepalm me to stop the impending hug 🤗
- On a wedding day I will chauffeur, buy coffees, help with the dress, have a beer with the guys, find your bouquet, keep the day running on time if needed, fix hair, basically anything that’s needed that I can do. I’m someone that likes to help.
- I don’t care about ‘perfect’ images. If an image is blurry but makes me feel something, gives me gooseys, then it’s going in. I love the rawness of life and embrace it.
- I’m sure it’s obvious from my work but I don’t pose or touch anything on the day. I document what happens as it happens. That’s real life. If photos are staged the feelings aren’t real and I want my clients and their friends and family to feel the feelings we felt!
- If I can be barefoot, I will be.
- I will give my absolute all to you as you’re not just a client, you will become someone I care about.
- I am a ridiculously good dancer so watch out!
- I’m joking about the dancing. I’m actually terrible 😂
- If there’s children or animals there and you can’t find me, odds are I’ll be around them.
- I use emojis in my business correspondences. Apparently it’s unprofessional but I really don’t care 😘
- If it’s raining, wet, muddy and you’re up for it, I’ll do anything you guys want, even at the detriment of my gear. That’s what insurance is for right? 😛
Now you will read this and either think you love who I am or you won’t, and either of them are fine with me ✌🏻
My hope is that this attracts the peeps that think a barefoot, really funny, highly emotional photographer that swears is awesome 😎
Love to you all 😘